With Actual Window Manager you will be able to add new Minimize to Tray, Stay on Top, Windows Shade and Make Transparent buttons to any window’s title bar, add transparency effect to any window and automatize routine window control operations.
Actual Window Manager is an innovative desktop organization application which introduces unconventional window controls and also automatic general window operations making your work more productive, convenient and enjoyable. It has more than 40 handy tools to help you in daily routine window manipulations.
As more windows you are able to work with simultaneously – as more efficient your work will be, and Actual Window Manager is an invaluable helper on this way!
Here are some key features of Actual Window Manager:
-Transparency effect, automatic/manual control, individual window transparency rate, inactive window transparency, ghost mode, transparency effect while it being resized/dragged;
- Minimizing to a small icon in the system tray/on the screen edge, deactivated window minimization, right-click context menu;
- Automatic window control at startup, window size and position save, window task bar remove, priority change, window title change;
- Roll-Up/Unroll, manual, automatic and mix controls;
- Window menu expansion with such options as set priority, roll up/unroll, set transparency, minimize to task tray and stay-on-top;
- Extended window manipulating capabilities by means of adding new buttons to a window caption.
- Windows XP visual style support;
- Subtle tweaking of any application window;
- Multilingual support of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Catalan, Turkish and Polish;
- Flexible pricing policy and considerable discounts;
- High quality customer support.