Quite Imposing does. . . Imposing. This is all about combining pages onto larger sheets to make books, booklets, or special arrangements. The man in our logo on the right is doing imposing. A particularly important feature of the plug-ins is that the combined pages are a new PDF document, giving a way to check each sheet instantly, saving time and money.
It comprises Quite Imposing and its sister product, Quite Imposing Plus. Creating booklets or arranging complex imposition layouts has never been easier and all without leaving Acrobat!
Quite Imposing is easy to use and quick to learn, our imposition products give immediate results without need for expensive training or complicated job set ups. But if you do need a little help getting started just visit our support pages to see the variety of ways to get technical help.
Here are some key features of "Quite Imposing":
- Create booklets: Create 2-up booklets from any PDF file. The result is a PDF document ready for printing.
- N-up pages: Arrange consecutive pages on a larger sheet e. g. 2 x 2. Can add margins, crop marks, frames. Can arrange onto a background PDF file. Not duplicates of the same page - see Step And Repeat, in features of Quite Imposing Plus, below
- N-up Centering: And now. . new in version 2. 0. the resulting page can be centered.
- Trim and shift: Trim from the edge of pages; or add space at the edge of pages; or shift the contents of pages by a fixed or variable amount. Also shift for "creep" in a folded booklet.
- Shuffle pages for imposing: Rearrange pages to any order by defining a simple rule. Easily shuffle for a cut stacks imposition, now as a standard selection.
- Shuffle even/odd: Process even and odd pages separately. Can split into separate files, and merge together.
- Shuffle Assistant: New in version 2. 0. Let the Shuffle Assistant work out the correct rule for the most common signatures, saddle stitched, perfect bound or cut stacks.
- Reverse pages: Reverses order of pages
- Insert blank pages: Inserts blank pages or creates a blank document
- Impose Annotations and form fields: New in version 2. 0. An option in Preferences to decide whether form fields and annotations are discarded or converted to part of the imposition.
- Create sample document: Useful for testing imposition
- Control panel: Easy access to all functions.
- Preferences: Define background templates containing printers marks etc.
- Automation sequences Save a sequence of commands and easily run them later on other PDF files to repeat the same imposition.
- Step and repeat: Fill sheets with multiple copies of the same page (e. g. for business cards, labels)
- Manual imposition: Total manual control - place page over any other page, at any scale.
- Define bleeds: Allows pages to be imposed with contents reaching over the edge, for trimming.
- PDF/X support: Both PDF/X-1a and PDF/X-3 are supported. Check the PDF/X status of a PDF file and preserve the PDF/X data in the imposition.
- Stick on page numbers: Add numbers to pages or imposed sheets. Can also add arbitrary text with or without numbers.
- Bates Stamping: Enter numbers with a leading zero. Useful, amongst others, for law firms and Government agencies
- Stick on masking tape: Define a layout for "tape", stick on one or many pages.
- Peel off page numbers: Remove numbers or text added by Quite Imposing from one or many pages, or from imposed sheets.
- Peel off masking tape: Remove tape, revealing contents beneath
- Peel off registration marks: Remove crop marks etc. added by Quite Imposing and Plus
- Imposition info: View origin of imposed pages for full accountability; also extract imposed pages for reuse, and delete pages from imposition.
Total downloads: 39, last week downloads: 0, this week downloads: 15. File size: 800 KB.